Modern Services for Modern Business Practices
Business isn’t getting any easier, and with new technology being integrated to core computing systems, your infrastructure is growing more complex by the minute. By virtualising your IT infrastructure, you can simplify the way your technology operates without sacrificing the processing power and performance that you require.
Virtualisation offers several benefits for businesses including:
- Reduced hrdware Costs: By decreasing the number of physical Servers required to be purchased
- Slashed Costs: By decreasing the number of physical Servers required to be purchased
- running, your business becomes more energy efficient, accomplish the same amount of work with less operational costs.
- Improved Business Continuity: By having your infrastructure in one centralised virtual environment, your business can be prepared for the worst.
- Simplified Database Management: Manage all of your databases and mission-critical applications from one convenient location, allowing your business to meet deadlines as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Consolidate Space and Resources with Virtualised Servers
Did you know that most servers are underutilised?
If your business is running separate servers for each of your different applications, there’s a good chance that you aren’t using your servers to their full capacity. This can lead to a complex network made up of several different servers spread out over a large infrastructure. This wastes both physical space and energy resources.
With server virtualisation services from Flexible Solutions, we can cut out these underutilised servers and run multiple applications, or even operating systems, on the same server. This presents a solution that allows your organization to save space, capital, and assets.
Streamline Operations with a Virtualised Network
A virtual network is just like a physical network, only better.
Unlike a physical network, which demands rigorous attention and maintenance, a virtual network can automate tasks and maintain itself, offering support for both the latest titles as well as essential legacy applications. Virtual networks offer the reliability and connectivity you’ve come to expect from your physical network, but with greater versatility and built-in management.
With virtual networks, you can manage your networks the same way you would your current network, but with a degree of greater flexibility. Scalable computing networks for all the activities and functions you need addressed; at the same or improved speeds.
When it comes to your business, you want to push it forward with the latest technology. Virtualisation can help your business along this path, and Flexible Solutions has the resources your business needs to accomplish this goal. For more information, give us a call at 02 6969 0333.